- what Personal Information is collected by www.bitcoinpizza.com (the “Website”) and the mobile phone application “Spin The Pizza” (the “App”) by Awlencan Innovations India Limited and its respective representatives (“ZebPay”);
- how the Personal Information is used
- with whom the Personal Information may be shared
- how you can access and change your account settings on the Website and the App;
- what security procedures are in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by the Website and/or the App; and
- how to contact us.
Your privacy is our top concern. ZebPay is committed to protect the information and privacy of individuals, customers, business partners and others who visit the Website, the App, and/or to whom ZebPay offers its services. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not share your contact information with another user of the Website or the App, without your consent.
- Any Personal Information that you provide will be secured by industry standard protocols and technology.
All the data and/or information you share with us must be accurate and complete. You shall promptly inform Zebpay in case of any change to your data and/or information. We shall not be responsible or held liable for any loss or damage that may occur to you or other third parties on account of provision of incorrect data and/or information provided by you.
When do we collect this information?
We may ask you to provide us with your Personal Information on Website and the App if and when: (i) you register and make an account on the Website or on the App (ii) transfer any funds from/to your linked Bank account (iii) correspond with us by phone, e-mail chat or otherwise (iv) participate in the Event (v) subscribe to ZebPay’s newsletter, if applicable, (vi) we troubleshoot problems reported by you (vii) respond to a survey or fill out a form on the Website or on the App, for the limited purposes of identifying you personally, communicating with you, in the context of provision of ZebPay Services, in compliance with the requirements of law.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect may be classified under the following heads:
● What information you provide to us: You may be asked to provide your Personal Information including (without limitation) your name, photograph, sex, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, identification documents including government issued identity cards and tax identification details, financial information for processing payment transactions, details of your linked bank accounts, your location details, or information required by us to detect and protect against frauds and similar criminal activity, among other details as may be permitted by applicable law, from time to time.
● What information we gather: Upon your use of the Website and/or the App, for provision of our ZebPay Services we may gather the following information: Your technical information including your login details, the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website or the App with date and time; information about the transactions that take place on your registered Account by you.
● Other sources: We may receive your information from a) Select Third Parties including our subcontractors and vendors; and/or b) other websites/apps we operate or the other ZebPay Serviceswe provide, and we will make such information a part of your Personal Information. We may also collect anonymized non-personally identifiable information to track the total number of visits made to the Website and/or the App that allows us to improve our ZebPay Services.
What purposes do we use your information for?
Any of the information the Website collects from you may be used for one of the
● 1. To host the Event on the Website and the App
● 2. To personalize your experience on the Website and the App (your information helps us to better respond to your individual requirements).
● 3. To improve the Website and the App (we continually strive to improve the offerings
based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
● 4. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
● 5. To verify and process transactions on the Website and/or the App, as applicable.
● 6. to update and back-up our records;
● 7. to enhance the security of our Website and the App and keep the same safe and secure;
● 8. to prevent and identify suspicious /other illegal transactions in order to mitigate risks relating to money laundering and other illegal activities to notify you about changes to our Website or the App;
● 9. to run our Website and App and for other internal operations, including
troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
● 10. to improve our Website and App features to provide you the best Service
● 11. to understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide and carry out
● 12. To comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
● 13. To troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
Your Personal Information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other entity for any reason whatsoever, without your content other than for:
● 1. the express purpose of delivering the merchandise, if any, post to be delivered to You post the Event, if applicable;
● 2. administering a contest, promotion, survey or other feature; and
● 3. sending periodic emails and other communications.
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to sending you occasional news, updates, and related product or service information of ZebPay, as applicable.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information obtained by us from you.
We offer the use of a secure server. Where applicable, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. You are solely responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information supplied by you, and we are not liable for the said authenticity under any circumstances whatsoever.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You may have the option on disabling cookies on your browser.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to outside parties. This does not Select Third Parties and subcontractors who assist us in operating the Website and the App, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by ZebPay. We may also release your information to:
● 1. comply with applicable law or to respond to a court order;
● 2. enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property and/or safety and those of others.
● 3. take actions to detect and prevent an actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, money laundering or other illegal acts
● 5. share some or all of your information as governed in the case of transfer of assets, acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
● 6. share your personal data with Selected Third Party; which means and includes selected partners and third parties including our service providers who authenticate KYC and other details as provided by you, commercial banks which provide banking facilities to Zebpay; payment processing companies and other Digital Asset exchanges as Zebpay may work with for providing the ZebPay Services etc.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for gaining insights and/or other uses. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographic profiles for our business and marketing activities.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and the App. These third party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and/or the App and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
You have the option of not providing your Personal Information to ZebPay. Should you choose not to provide the same to the Website or the App, please do NOT register for the Event, access, view, download or otherwise use the Website and/or the App, related information, and do not avail of any of ZebPay’s product and service offerings, if any.
Email – [email protected]
ZebPay entity full name – Awlencan Innovations India Limited
Address – C 1103, Siddhivinayak Business Tower, Nr. D.A.V. School, Next to Kataria House, Off. S.G. Road, Makarba, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380051, India
Date: 8th May, 2021